Are you getting ready for the Talent Show? With only 7 weeks left until Un in the Sun 2017, it’s definitely time to start preparing! The Talent Show is one of our most popular group events, and we’ve had an incredibly diverse array of performances over the years.
Here are some important things to keep in mind about the Talent Show:
ANYONE can perform. All ages. That means adults, too :-)
With the assistance of DJ Dennis Wolf, you can use a mic. If needed, you can provide the music to Dennis ahead of time.
We have a super supportive environment at Un in the Sun. Even when performers have had some last-minute stage fright, everyone tends to rally around the person and give them encouragement and support.
We believe that everyone has talent, so put on your thinking cap and try to think of something fun you can do. Here are some ideas:
- Sing along to your favorite song! Sort of like karaoke.
- Do some fun group synchronized dancing!
- Write a little skit and perform it with your friends.
- Tell us a joke. Knock-knock jokes are really fun.
- Do you play an instrument? Play us a song.
- Can you balance a spoon on your nose? Show us.
- Acrobatics/gymnastics! (The space isn’t huge, but there’s usually enough room for a cartwheel or two.)
- Can you walk AND chew gum at the SAME TIME?!?!? Show us!
As you can see, the options are wide open for planning to show off your talent! So, what are you waiting for? Start planning and practicing now :-)
[If you haven’t already registered for Un in the Sun or booked your room at the Tradewinds, now is a good time to do it. Register HERE.]